|A LETTER FROM PASTOR EMILY…
Reading the headlines makes the state of our world sound all doom and gloom. And, for many, it certainly has been a difficult year. One of the hardest in our lifetime, in fact.
Yet, we are not a people of darkness or gloom, but of light! As followers of Jesus Christ, we know that fear, failure, anxiety, doubt, sadness, grief, illness—and even death—never have the final word.
This is part of the hope-filled story we’re a part of as a church: sharing the Good News with our hurting world.
As a church, our vision is focused on being Christ-centered and mission-minded. Going forward, we will work to cultivate community both in and out of the church, while providing opportunities for everyone of every age to grow in faith, using their talents and strengths to the glory of God in service. These are our core values.
I strongly believe that we are ready to write the next chapter of this church’s story. Together, our lives can make a difference from our corner of the Kingdom to the ends of the earth. It’s an exciting time to be part of First Presbyterian Church of Plymouth!
In order for our church to live into our vision, we will need prayer, talent, and, of course, funding. God invites us to know the joy of giving, which is why I invite you to take some time to prayerfully consider what God is calling you to give. Please know every gift of any amount is a blessing. By letting us know your plan for giving (which always can be adjusted at any time if needed), we are better able to plan ministry opportunities for the future.
Thank you for sharing your gifts with this family of faith!
Submitting 2022 Estimate of Giving Forms During COVID
- Each household should have received a brochure and Financial Commitment form at their home. Complete the top half of the 2022 Financial Commitment Form and return it to the church by mail: 701 Church Street, Attn: Stu Dodge, Plymouth, MI 48170. If you would like to set up an automatic payment plan to fulfill your 2022 pledge, also complete the lower half of the form.
- Bring your completed 2022 Financial Commitment Form to the church on Sunday, Nov. 14 th (Consecration Sunday) between 10:00am and 2:00pm.
- You may complete your 2022 Financial Commitment online. To do so, go here: Online Estimate of Giving Form. Didn’t receive a letter or have misplaced it? Print off the form here: 2022 Financial Commitment Form
How to Fulfill Your Giving Commitment:
Many people send in their Giving Commitments by check through the mail, however it is becoming very common these days for people to complete the process by setting up recurring or electronic payments. There are several easy ways to set up one-time or recurring payments:
- Go to http://fpcp.net/give to give online
- Use the “Vanco Mobile” app on your cell phone or tablet
- Use the “Vanco GivePlus Text” tool to contribute via text message
- Complete the Automatic Withdrawal Sectionof the 2022 Financial Commitment Form and mail it back to Stu Dodge.
- More details and other options can be found at the FPCP Online Giving web page
We ask that you pray and make a pledge for the current program year using the Financial Commitment Form to determine the level of giving that is tight for you and your family
You may also contact our church finance administrator, Stu Dodge, at 734-453-6464 ext. 116 for questions about your giving commitment or methods of payment.