Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: The Power of God’s Spirit (Pentecost Sunday)
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Mark Hovermale (Pastor for Youth & Early Adults) and Darlene Maginley (Director of Children’s Ministry)
- Music led by Geff Phillips, Upper Room Worship Leader
- Scripture: Acts 1:1-11 (NIV) and Acts 2:1-13 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: Find a special VBS message for our children and young families at 3:34.
Today’s flowers were given:
- in honor of Betty Sendelbach’s birthday on May 21 by Neil and Ingrid and family,
- in celebration of our wedding anniversary by Lester & Geraldine Kitchen,
- in honor of our daughter Ashley Ashley’s ordination by her parents, Terry and Bob Smith.
This week, as we recognize Pentecost, we are exploring the ways we that the Holy Spirit is working in our lives today. Unlike in the Old Testament times when access to the Holy Spirit was reserved for a select few, today the Holy Spirit can be felt and can work within the lives of all Christians. But often, we feel an absence of the Holy Spirit in our lives. Today, we will look at three things we can do to reconnect when we’re feeling alone.