Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: The Blessings of God (Ephesians 1)
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music provided by Bekah Brudi
- Scripture: Ephesians 1:1-14 (NRSV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 8:49.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of my parents and my sister from Lynn Walgenbach.
We are glad you are joining us this week as we begin our new spring series on the Book of Ephesians. This week, we’re looking at at the first chapter of Ephesians.
Ephesians is a book that was written by the Apostle Paul while he was in prison. In it, he is writing to the Christians in Ephesus, telling them about what it means to be a follower of Christ. A study of the Book of Ephesians is very complex, but it will help us grow in our faith, as it did for those early Christians. By taking the time to wrestle with the deep theological concepts that it offers, we will find deeper understanding and applications from this message, and it will help us find that God is still speaking into our lives and circumstances today.