Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Teachers & Mentors (Ephesians 4)
- Lead Minister: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Assisting: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister, Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth & Early Adults and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music provided by the FPCP Chancel Choir and the FPCP Congregation
- Scripture: Ephesians 4:11-16 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 9:26.
Happy Mother’s Day! Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of our moms, Margaret Marulis and Shirley Rieland, by Steve and Sandy Marulis, and in memory of my father, Richard Kaczmarek, and my mother-in-law, Patricia Freigruber, and in honor of my mother, Mary Grace Kaczmarek, by Sue and Fred Maynard.
We are beginning our wrap up of our series on Ephesians. Today we look at Ephesians 4, which talks about Unity and Maturity in the Body of Christ.
God calls us all to a mature faith, one that has grown beyond the infancy of our baptismal vows. A mature faith is one that has grown, through the support of teachers of all kinds, allowing us to achieve knowledge of God’s son, a unity of faith with all others who share our faith, and the ability to speak the truth in love. Mature disciples are ready to go out and share the Good News with others as Christ has shared it with us.