Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: The Wisdom of Words and Silence
- Paster: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music by Carole Moon, accompanied by Sharon Smith
- Scripture: Proverbs 16:24; 21:23; 26:20; 31:8-9 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message today can be found at 8:19.
Today’s flowers are given:
- In loving memory of Ella and George Duncan by David and Carol Duncan.
Today in our sermon on Proverbs, we focus on the need guard our tongues and our words. We know that words have the power to hurt and the power to heal. As a result, we need to choose our words wisely, with honesty and without gossiping, to ensure that everything we say reflects the heart and character of God.