Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Truth and Grace
- Paster: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults
- Assisting: Rev. Ashley S. Ashley, Associate Pastor, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music by Geff Phillips, Upper Room Worship Leader
- 2010 Cars.com Super Bowl Commercial, referenced in the sermon
- Scripture: Proverbs 5:21-22 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message today can be found at 6:36.
Today’s flowers are given in loving memory of Jean Bacheldor by those who loved her in Plymouth.
Today in our sermon on Proverbs, we look at how we live our lives. In today’s society, someone is always watching, whether it’s on a security camera, on an ATM camera, with a cell phone camera, or on the Jumbotron at the big game. These are quick glimpses in time during a day. God, however, is ALWAYS watching us – at the stop light, in the grocery store, in the privacy of our own thoughts… God is our audience of one, and we should always behave, in every aspect of our lives, in ways that will glorify Him.