Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: The Art of Listening to God
- Paster: Brendan Ashley, Guest Minister
- Assisting: Rev. Ashley S. Ashley, Associate Pastor and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music by Peggy McKinley and Cindy Jones, Accompanied by Kimberly Swan
- Scripture: Proverbs 1:5; 7; 20-21 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service can be found at 11:43.
Today’s flowers are given in loving memory of Kenneth Holmes and in honor of his July birthday, from his wife, Joyce Holmes, and family.
Today in our sermon on Proverbs, we look at what Proverbs teaches us. What we learn from Proverbs chapter 1 is the value and application of Wisdom. Wisdom isn’t always easy or comfortable, and if we ignore Lady Wisdom’s calls, we are doomed to failure. But, when we attend to her warnings, we will walk in the light.