Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Planning and Trust
- Paster: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Rev. Ashley S. Ashley, Associate Pastor, Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music by Bekah Brudi
- Scripture: Proverbs 16:1-3, 9, 16-18, 20 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message today can be found at 8:20.
Today’s flowers are given:
- In loving memory of our daughters, Julie Clark and Katie Harris, by Don and Margie Harris, and
- In loving memory of our fathers, Arlen Meldrum and James Bell, and our brothers, Chris Meldrum and Bruce Bell, by Jon and Kathleen Meldrum.
Today in our sermon on Proverbs, we focus on Proverbs 16. This chapter in the Book of Proverbs talks a lot about how we plan the events in our lives, and whether we trust the Lord to guide those plans, or if we make plans and expect Him to go along with them.