Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Guard Your Heart
- Paster: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults
- Assisting: Rev. Ashley S. Ashley, Associate Pastor and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music by Geff Phillips, Upper Room Worship Leader
- Scripture: Proverbs 4:23 (NIV) and Matthew 12:34-35 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service can be found at 4:54.
Today’s flowers are given:
- In memory of my mother, Elizabeth Bosselman, her birthday being July 25, and in memory of our son-in-law Michael Botte, his birthday being July 27, by Tom and Betty Curran, and
- In memory of Sara Evans, whose birthday is July 29, and in memory of her daughter, Megan Elizabeth Danish, by their loving family.
Today in our sermon on Proverbs, we look at the importance of guarding our hearts, because what is in our hearts dictates not only what comes out of our mouths, but our actions and people’s perceptions of us as well. When we guard our hearts, we have to be careful about what we take into our hearts and who and what we allow to influence us. Pastor Mark will be sharing several stories as examples of how Proverbs 4:23 can make a difference in our lives.