Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: God’s Precious Wisdom
- Paster: Rev. Ashley S. Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Assisting: Brendan Ashley, Guest Liturgist
- Music by Bekah Brudi
- Scripture: Proverbs 2:1-10 (NIV) and Proverbs 3:13-18 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service can be found at 7:30.
Today’s flowers are given:
- In honor of my daughter Brenda, on the occasion of her birthday on July 10, by Georgia Schmalzried, and
- In loving memory of Dottie Underhill, Todd’s mother, by the Underhill family.
Today in our sermon on Proverbs, we look at at the pursuit of wisdom. Wisdom is a gift from God that, if prayed for as Solomon did, will help us to then “understand what is right and just
and fair—every good path. For wisdom will enter [our hearts], and knowledge will be pleasant to [our souls].” Proverbs 2:9-10