Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Faith of Our Founding Fathers (4th of July)
- Paster: Rev. Mark Hovermale (Pastor for Youth & Early Adults)
- Assisting: Rev. Ashley S. Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Music by Shannon Abernathy, accompanied by Kimberly Swan
- Scripture: Proverbs 3:1-12 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: There is no Children’s Message in today’s service.
Today’s flowers are given in memory of my wife Joan on our wedding anniversary by Jack Kindree.
Our nation was founded on the Christian values set forth in the Bible. America started as a nation that is ‘under God,’ but today, it seems that God is the farthest thing from most of society’s mind. We don’t love our neighbors, we don’t treat others as we would like to be treated, we don’t live by the principles and values given to us by God, our Father. What can be done about this? Can we, as 21st century Christians, change these alarming trends. Rev. Mark suggests a way that is outlined in Proverbs 3:5-6. And it begins with us.