Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life
- Lead Minister: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Assisting: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister, Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music provided by the Joyful Ringers Bell Choirand Sue Scott (organ) and Carole Moon leading the hymn
- Scripture: John 12:12-16 (NIV) and John 14:1-14 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 8:44.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of our parents, by Rich and Dawn Rej.
On Palm Sunday, as we near the end of our “I AM” Lenten Sermon Series, we’re looking at Jesus’ statement “I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life.” This statement, spoken to the disciples as his death was approaching, was one of the ways Jesus tried to help the disciples understand who he was and what he was doing. It was designed to clear up their confusion and to reveal to them, once and for all, that he and his Father were one and the same. By sharing this foundational truth about his identity and work with them, he communicates the great hope he has for them, and for us today.