Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Mystery & Discovery (Ephesians 3)
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth & Early Adults and Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Music provided by the Joyful Ringers Bell Choir, with Sue Scott, Organist and vocalist Carole Moon
- Scripture: Ephesians 3 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: There is no Children’s Message in today’s service.
- The Baptism of Colby Frederick Kamer begins at 35:47
Today’s flowers were given in celebration of our wedding anniversary on May 1 by Stu and Sandy Dodge.
This Sunday marks the halfway point of our spring sermon series: The Book of Ephesians. Today, we look at the 3rd chapter of Ephesians.
We are all very aware that life is challenging on a day-to-day basis, and rest assured, God understands this. But He has given us His word, communicated through Paul’s writings to the Christians of Ephesus, that we are ALL His children: Jew and Gentile; man, woman and child, and blind to labels of race, color or nationality. In Christ’s church, all come together as members of one body, sharing together in the promise of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!