Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Lest We Forget (Memorial Day Sunday with Communion)
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Rev. Mark Hovermale (Pastor for Youth & Early Adults), Darlene Maginley (Director of Children’s Ministry) and Rev. Ashley S. Ashley (Associate Minister)
- Music by the FPCP Congregation with the Joyful Ringers Bell Choir and the FPCP Quartet
- Scripture: Psalm 103 (NIV) and Deuteronomy 4:9 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 3:33.
Today’s flowers are given to the Glory of God.
This week, as we recognize Memorial Day and those who have passed on since Memorial Day 2020, we are called to remember the life saving acts of God every single day of the rest of our lives. However, God’s people have a history of forgetfulness. Even today, in our day-to-day lives, we, too, often forget as soon as we accept the gifts that God provides. Psalm 103 and Deuteronomy 4:9 both remind us to follow God’s example to never forget, to remember the legacy of those who have gone before, and to teach and proclaim the history to our descendants.