Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Instructions for Christian Living (Ephesians 5 & 6)
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor; Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth & Early Adults; and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music led by vocalist Carole Moon and accompanied by Sue Scott (Organist) and Sharon Smith (Piano Accompanist)
- Scripture: Ephesians 5:1-2, 8-11, 15-20 (NIV) and Ephesians 6:10-20 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 8:23.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of my parents, Ethel & Charles Cromwell by Roger Cromwell and in loving memory of my husband Don by Nancy Soderholm.
Today, we conclude our series on Ephesians by looking at Ephesians 5 and 6, which give us instructions for Christian living.
These final chapters have to do with the application of Paul’s words in our lives. He encourages us to face life wearing the full armor of God in order that we be prepared, through faith, for everything that will come at us. But faith is not faith unless we live it out, and every challenge that we face gives us a new opportunity to trust in the abundant provision of God.