Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: I AM Who I Am – An Introduction to Our Lenten Sermon Series
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music provided by Geff Phillips, Upper Room Worship Leader
- Scripture: Exodus 3:1-15 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 10:46.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of my husband, John, my mother Yvonne and my sister Donna, from Sharon Kaufman.
Today is the first Sunday in Lent, as well as the first Sunday of our new Lenten Sermon Series – I Am. Today, Rev. Campbell provides us with an overview of the series by focusing on the relationship between God’s statement of “I Am Who I Am,” given to Moses through the burning bush, and Jesus’ own teaching statements beginning with “I Am…” Jesus used these statements to lead the people of his day to make the connection between their history and Jesus’ true nature.