Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Ephesians 2
- Lead Minister: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Assisting: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music provided by FPCP’s Chancel Choir and Congregation
- Scripture: Ephesians 2:13-22 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 7:27.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of Ken Holmes from his devoted Holmes family, and in loving memory of my dad, Lewis Hartshorn Sr., from Klotylda Phillipi.
We continue our new spring series on the Book of Ephesians with a look at at its second chapter. When we consider the temple in Jerusalem, each of the individual courts – the Courts of the Gentiles, the Israelite women, the Israelite men, the priests and the Holy of Holies – are all separated by barriers, both physical and functional. But, through Jesus, God is preparing a new temple, and He is changing the dynamics. Today, Pastor Ashley will be talking about how this is happening, and what result God is preparing for.