Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Can We Praise God When We Don’t Feel Like It? (Updated service reposted from 04/26/2020)
- Lead Minister: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults
- Assisting: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Music: Geff Phillips, Upper Room Worship Leader
- Scripture: Psalm 59:16 & Matthew 11:28-30 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: There is no Children’s Message in today’s service video.
Today’s flowers were given in memory of Charlie’s parents, David and Elizabeth Mather, by Charles Mather & family.
Today, we are addressing what to do when life has thrown us one too many curveballs. We’ve all been there at one point or another; just living through this pandemic is enough to make even the most faith-filled of us discouraged and doubtful.
Everyone goes through seasons in their lives when… we just can’t. We can’t pray, we can’t praise, we can’t connect with God. Sometimes it’s when we’re hurting, or when we’re heartsick, or when we’re simply too tired from everything that life has heaped on us. It makes us feel like we’re all alone. Rev. Hovermale shares some pointers on how we can reconnect and put the energy back into our faith lives.