Your Registration Center for Activities or Class Registrations at FPCP
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR! To receive text messages with information and updates about church programming, sign up for group text messaging here: ministrytxt.com/FPCP.
For Registration or More Information About…
- 2019 VBS Participant Registration – Check back in the Spring!
- 2019 VBS Volunteer Registration (6th grade – adults) – Check back in the Spring!
- 2018-19 Sunday School Classes Registration Form
Young Family Activities:
- Want to spend more time with God, but you’re busy with young children at home? We might just be the group for you! Enjoy a potluck dinner followed by an hour of study while the children play with a babysitter once a month. We will also organize quarterly social outings. Study Details and Schedule
Co-Ed Adult Life Long Learning Classes: Classes for Winter/Spring 2019
- Continuing the Word Bible Study — Beginning Sunday, Jan. 6 at 6:00pm in the Library. This study will focus on “Before Amen: The Power of a Simple Prayer” by Max Lucado. Class Details
- Listening to Jesus — Resumes on Sunday, Jan. 6 at 7:00pm in the Hearth Room. This study will focus on N.T. Wright’s book “Matthew for Everyone, Part 2.” Class Details
- Tuesday Night Bible Study –This study will resume on Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 7:00pm in the Chapel. This study will look at “When Christ Comes” by Max Lucado. Class Details
- Early Word Bible Study — This is an ongoing Wednesday morning study that resumes on Wednesday, Jan. 16 at 7:30am in the Hearth Room. The current study is “The Prodigal God: Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith” by Timothy Keller. Class Details
- Wednesday Night Bible Study — Begins on Wednesday, Jan. 9 at 6:30pm in the Chapel. This study will look at “Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We Imagine” by Max Lucado. Class Details
Presbyterian Women Activities:
- Women’s Tuesday Night Bible Study –This study will resume on Tuesday, January 8 at 7:00pm in the Youth Room. The winter study will be Horizons’ “God’s Promise: I Am With You.” Class Details
- AMP (A Morning’s Peace) & W3 (Women of the Word on Wednesdays) Wednesday Morning Bible Study –This study will resume on Wednesday, Feb. 20 at 9:30am in Knox Hall. The fall study will focus on “Job: An Unlikely Story of Joy” by Lisa Harper. Class Details
- Monday Book Studies: The women’s book study series will resume in September for studies on the following dates:
- 2019 Holy Week Activities: White Breakfast — Saturday, April 13, 2019
- 2019 Festival of Tables — Monday, December 2, 2019
- Volunteers needed for a Church Event Dishwashing Team. To join the team, call Debra MacGregor at 734-649-1265 or Kiki Farrow at 734-459-3769.
Men’s Studies and Activities:
- SMMBS (Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Studies) Book Discussion — This group meets on Saturday mornings, resuming on Saturday, Jan. 12 at 7:30am in the Hearth Room. The study will focus on “Parables From the Back Side, Vol. 2: Bible Stories with a Twist” by J. Ellsworth Kalas. Class Details
- Presbyterian Men’s Fellowship: Communion & Advent Breakfast — Will take place on a Saturday in December 2019 (date TBD) at 7:30am.
- We are looking to expand our Ushering Team. If you are interested in joining this group of friendly faces, please email Teri Stonerook to sign up to serve on Sunday mornings
- Suppers of Support is a group of volunteers from our church who prepare and deliver food when one of our members could use the help in the event of a death in the family, a birth, or an illness when the member just doesn’t have time or the desire to cook. In all these occasions, we want to be available to help these people and their families. We are currently looking for volunteer cooks to help with meal preparation. If you sign up, you will be put on a list and an email with dates for meals will be sent out as needed. Volunteers only need respond if the date is convenient to them. If you would like to be added to OR REMOVED FROM the list, please contact Denise Stewart or Orlean Heidel at email@example.com.
Local Mission Activities:
- Community Dinner at Second Mile Center — Dinners are served through the school year on the fourth Monday of each month, departing FPCP at 4:00pm as a group for Detroit, and returning at approx. 8pm. Each month, we need donations of cookies or brownies, as well as volunteers to help serve the meals. Watch the bulletin or the Local Mission board for more information about this activity.
New Member Activities:
- Our next 2-day New Member class is scheduled for Sunday, March 10 & 17. New members will be welcomed into the church on Sunday, March 24th. You may RSVP for this class by contacting Julie Thompson in the Church office (734-453-6464 ext. 115 or email her at juliethompson[at]fpcp.net), or by registering online here.