Your Registration Center for Activities or Class Registrations at FPCP
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR! To receive text messages with information and updates about church programming, sign up for group text messaging here: ministrytxt.com/FPCP.
For Registration or More Information About…
- Sunday School or Bridge (Family Mid-week Ministry) Registration:
- 2018 VBS Participant Registration (will be available in spring 2018)
- 2018 VBS Volunteer Registration (6th grade – adults) (will be available in spring 2018)
Adult Life Long Learning Classes: Classes for Winter/Spring 2018
- Continuing the Word Bible Study — Parables from the Backside vol 2 starts on Sunday, Jan. 14 at 4:00pm in the Hearth Room
- Tuesday Night Bible Study — The Case for Grace runs from Tuesday, Jan. 16 – March 13 at 7:15pm in the Chapel
- Early Word Bible Study — Ongoing Wednesday mornings year around at 7:30am in the Heart Room — Current Study: Hebrews: Christ — Perfect Sacrifice, Perfect Priest.
- NEW!! Listening to Jesus — Matthew for Everyone runs from Feb. 11 – March 25 at 7:00pm in the Hearth Room.
- NEW!! ALPHA Bible Study — starts on Feb. 21 at 6:30pm in the Chapel
Presbyterian Women Activities:
- Women’s Tuesday Night Bible Study — New study: Cloud of Witnesses: The Community of Christ in Hebrews, begins Tuesday, Sept. 12th.
- AMP (A Morning’s Peace) & W3 (Women of the Word on Wednesdays) Bible Study — New Study: Hebrews: The Nearness of King Jesus, on Wednesdays from Feb. 14 – March 28.
- Monday Book Studies:
- Sept. 25, 2017 at 7pm: Train to Crystal City
- Nov. 27, 2017 at 7pm: Lilac Girls
- Jan. 29, 2018 at 7pm: Waking Up White and Finding Myself in the Story of Race
- Mar. 19, 2018 at 7pm: Infidel
- Volunteers needed for a Church Event Dishwashing Team. To join the team, call Debra MacGregor at 734-649-1265 or Kiki Farrow at 734-459-3769.
Men’s Studies and Activities:
- SMMBS (Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Studies) Book Discussion — New Study: Luke for Everyone, on Saturday mornings starting at 7:30am on September 23rd in the Hearth Room
- Email Janet Sibbold to sign up to Usher on Sunday mornings
- Suppers of Support
- Contribute Food for Church Social Activity
Local Mission Activities:
- Community Dinner at Second Mile Center — The next dinner will take place on January 22nd. To participate, sign up on the Local Mission board.