Your Registration Center for Activities or Class Registrations at FPCP
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR! To receive text messages with information and updates about church programming, sign up for group text messaging here: ministrytxt.com/FPCP.
For Registration or More Information About…
- 2018 VBS Participant Registration
- 2018 VBS Volunteer Registration (6th grade – adults) – See the posters in the Narthex
- 2018-19 Sunday School Classes (Registration Link coming soon)
Generations at FPCP
For more information:
- Art in the Park — Parking Lot Fundraiser
- Fall Festival — Parking Lot Fundraiser
Adult Life Long Learning Classes: Classes for Winter/Spring 2018
- Continuing the Word Bible Study — This study has concluded for the 2017-18 year. Watch this page or the Sunday bulletin for information about fall 2018 classes.
- Tuesday Night Bible Study –This study will resume on Tuesday, September 11 at 7:00pm in the Chapel. Watch this page or the Sunday bulletin for information about this class.
- Early Word Bible Study — Ongoing Wednesday mornings year around at 7:30am in the Heart Room. This study is ongoing throughout the summer.
- Listening To Jesus Bible Study — Resumes on Sunday, Sept. 9 at 7:00pm in the Hearth Room.
- ALPHA Bible Study — Resumes the week of Sept. 9 across varying Bible Studies. Watch this page or the Sunday bulletin for information about the fall programming.
Presbyterian Women Activities:
- Women’s Tuesday Night Bible Study –This study will resume on Tuesday, September 11 at 7:00pm in the Youth Room. Watch this page or the Sunday bulletin for information about this class.
- AMP (A Morning’s Peace) & W3 (Women of the Word on Wednesdays) Bible Study –This study will resume on Wednesday, September 12 at 9:00am in Knox Hall. Watch this page or the Sunday bulletin for information about this class.
- Monday Book Studies: This book study series will return in the fall. Watch this page or the Sunday bulletin for information about new studies.
- Volunteers needed for a Church Event Dishwashing Team. To join the team, call Debra MacGregor at 734-649-1265 or Kiki Farrow at 734-459-3769.
Men’s Studies and Activities:
- SMMBS (Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Studies) Book Discussion — This group meets on Saturday mornings starting at 7:30am. Watch this page or the Sunday bulletin for information about the fall 2018 schedule.
- We are looking to expand our Ushering Team. If you are interested in joining this group of friendly faces, please email Janet Sibbold to sign up to serve on Sunday mornings
- Suppers of Support is a group of volunteers from our church who prepare and deliver food when one of our members could use the help in the event of a death in the family, a birth, or an illness when the member just doesn’t have time or the desire to cook. In all these occasions, we want to be available to help these people and their families. We are currently looking for volunteer cooks to help with meal preparation. If you sign up, you will be put on a list and an email with dates for meals will be sent out as needed. Volunteers only need respond if the date is convenient to them. If you would like to be added to OR REMOVED FROM the list, please contact Denise Stewart or Orlean Heidel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local Mission Activities:
- Community Dinner at Second Mile Center — Dinners will start up again in the fall. Watch the bulletin or the Local Mission board for the fall schedule.