Your Registration Center for Activities or Class Registrations at FPCP
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR! To receive text messages with information and updates about church programming, sign up for group text messaging here: ministrytxt.com/FPCP.
For Registration or More Information About…
- 2018 VBS Participant Registration
- 2018 VBS Volunteer Registration (6th grade – adults) – See the posters in the Narthex
- 2018-19 Sunday School Classes Registration Form
- Fall Festival — Parking Lot Fundraiser: Click Here to sign up to help.
Adult Life Long Learning Classes: Classes for Winter/Spring 2018
- Continuing the Word Bible Study — Beginning Sunday, Sept. 9 at 6:00pm. This co-ed study will follow the ALPHA Bible Study.
- Following Jesus — Resumes on Sunday, Sept. 9 at 7:00pm in the Hearth Room. This co-ed study will be completing a study of the book of Matthew, followed by a nine-week study of “Great Ends of the Church” (as described in the Book of Order).
- Tuesday Night Bible Study –This study will resume on Tuesday, September 11 at 7:00pm in the Chapel. This co-ed study will follow the ALPHA Bible Study.
- Early Word Bible Study — This is an ongoing Wednesday morning study that takes place year around at 7:30am in the Hearth Room. The current study is Parables from the Back Side vol. 2: Bible Stories with a Twist. Learn more HERE.
- ALPHA Bible Study — Resumes the week of Sept. 9 across varying Bible Studies. Watch this page or the Sunday bulletin for information about the fall programming.
Presbyterian Women Activities:
- Women’s Tuesday Night Bible Study –This study will resume on Tuesday, September 11 at 7:00pm in the Youth Room. The fall study will be Horizons’ “God’s Promise: I Am With You.” Learn more HERE for more information.
- AMP (A Morning’s Peace) & W3 (Women of the Word on Wednesdays) Bible Study –This study will resume on Wednesday, September 12 at 9:30am in Knox Hall. The fall curriculum will follow the ALPHA Bible Study.
- Monday Book Studies: The women’s book study series will resume in September for studies on the following dates:
- Monday, September 24, 2018 @ 7:00pm — Confession of X
- Monday, November 26, 2018 @ 7:00pm
- Monday, January 28, 2019 @ 7:00pm
- Monday March 18, 2019 @ 7:00pm
- 2018 Festival of Tables — Monday, December 3, 2018
- 2019 Holy Week Activities: White Breakfast — Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Volunteers needed for a Church Event Dishwashing Team. To join the team, call Debra MacGregor at 734-649-1265 or Kiki Farrow at 734-459-3769.
Men’s Studies and Activities:
- SMMBS (Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Studies) Book Discussion — This group meets on Saturday mornings starting on September 15 at 7:30am in the Hearth Room. The fall curriculum will follow the ALPHA Bible Study.
- Presbyterian Men’s Fellowship: Communion & Advent Breakfast — Saturday, December 18, 2018 at 7:30am, location: Northbrook Presbyterian Church in Beverly Hills, MI. Keynote speaker: John Gallagher, Detroit Free Press Senior Business Columnist. Tickets: $15, purchase by 12/1/18. View Flier
- We are looking to expand our Ushering Team. If you are interested in joining this group of friendly faces, please email Janet Sibbold to sign up to serve on Sunday mornings
- Suppers of Support is a group of volunteers from our church who prepare and deliver food when one of our members could use the help in the event of a death in the family, a birth, or an illness when the member just doesn’t have time or the desire to cook. In all these occasions, we want to be available to help these people and their families. We are currently looking for volunteer cooks to help with meal preparation. If you sign up, you will be put on a list and an email with dates for meals will be sent out as needed. Volunteers only need respond if the date is convenient to them. If you would like to be added to OR REMOVED FROM the list, please contact Denise Stewart or Orlean Heidel at email@example.com.
Local Mission Activities:
- Community Dinner at Second Mile Center — Dinners will start up again in the fall. Watch the bulletin or the Local Mission board for the fall schedule.