Your Registration Center for Activities or Class Registrations at FPCP
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR! To receive text messages with information and updates about church programming, sign up for group text messaging here: ministrytxt.com/FPCP.
For Registration or More Information About…
- Sunday School or Bridge (Family Mid-week Ministry) Registration:
- Bridge Adult Bible Study — Generally, 1st Wednesdays of the month* during the school year at 6:45pm (*see schedule on registration form)
- 2018 VBS Participant Registration (will be available in spring 2018)
- 2018 VBS Volunteer Registration (6th grade – adults) (will be available in spring 2018)
Adult Life Long Learning Classes: Check back for our fall class list!
- Continuing the Word Bible Study — Parables from the Backside starts on Sunday, Sept. 10 at 11:30am in the Hearth Room
- Tuesday Night Bible Study — The Gospel According to Paul runs from Tuesday, Sept. 19 – Nov. 7 at 7:15pm in the Chapel
- Early Word Bible Study — Ongoing Wednesday mornings year around at 7:30am in the Heart Room — New Study: Reformation Questions, Reformation Answers begins Wed., August 2nd.
Presbyterian Women Activities:
- Women’s Tuesday Night Bible Study — New study: Cloud of Witnesses: The Community of Christ in Hebrews, begins Tuesday, Sept. 12th.
- AMP (A Morning’s Peace) & W3 (Women of the Word on Wednesdays) Bible Study — New Study: Twelve More Women of the Bible: Life-Changing Stories for Women Today, on Wednesdays from Sept. 13 – Nov. 15.
- Monday Book Studies:
- Sept. 25, 2017 at 7pm: Train to Crystal City
- Nov. 27, 2017 at 7pm: Lilac Girls
- Jan. 29, 2018 at 7pm: Waking Up White and Finding Myself in the Story of Race
- Mar. 19, 2018 at 7pm: Infidel
- Volunteers needed for a Church Event Dishwashing Team. To join the team, call Debra MacGregor at 734-649-1265 or Kiki Farrow at 734-459-3769.
Men’s Studies and Activities:
- SMMBS (Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Studies) Book Discussion — New Study: Luke for Everyone, on Saturday mornings starting at 7:30am on September 23rd in the Hearth Room
- Email Janet Sibbold to sign up to Usher on Sunday mornings
- Suppers of Support
- Contribute Food for Church Social Activity
Local Mission Activities:
- Community Dinner at Second Mile Center — The first dinner of the 2017-18 season will take place on September 25th. To participate, sign up on the Local Mission board.
New Member Activities:
- Our next New Member class will take place on Wednesday, October 18 and 25. Please check back here in September or watch the bulletin to register for the this class.