Your Registration Center for Activities or Class Registrations at FPCP
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR! To receive text messages with information and updates about church programming, sign up for group text messaging here: ministrytxt.com/FPCP.
For Registration or More Information About…
- Sunday School or Bridge (Family Mid-week Ministry) Registration:
- Bridge Adult Bible Study — Generally, 1st Wednesdays of the month* during the school year at 6:45pm (*see schedule on registration form)
- 2017 Maker Fun Fair VBS Registration
- Volunteer for 2017 VBS (6th grade – adults)
- To volunteer to provide dinner for the High School Underground (Sunday night youth group)
Adult Life Long Learning Classes: Check back for our fall class list!
- Continuing the Word Bible Study — Check back for our 2017-18 study!
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study — Check back for our fall study!
- Early Word Bible Study — Ongoing Wednesday mornings year around at 7:30am in the Heart Room
Presbyterian Women Activities:
- Horizons Bible Study — Check back for our fall study!
- AMP (A Morning’s Peace) & W3 (Women of the Word on Wednesdays) Bible Study: We’re off for the summer. The next Bible Study will begin in the fall.
- Book Studies:
- Check back for our fall studies!
- Volunteers needed for a Church Event Dishwashing Team. To join the team, call Debra MacGregor at 734-649-1265 or Kiki Farrow at 734-459-3769.
Men’s Studies and Activities:
- SMMBS (Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Studies) Book Discussion — We’re off for the summer. The next Bible Study will begin in the fall!
- Email Janet Sibbold to sign up to Usher on Sunday mornings
- Suppers of Support
- Contribute Food for Church Social Activity
Local Mission Activities:
- Community Dinner at Second Mile Center — The final dinner of the season will take place on May 22nd. To participate, sign up on the Local Mission board.
New Member Activities:
- Our next New Member class will take place in the fall. Please check back here in September or watch the bulletin for news about the dates or to register for the next class.