Overview of Program
The Communication Committee was established in 2010 to support FPCP’s growth in the area of internal and external communication.
The goals of this committee are to:
- Support/direct the development and maintenance of the church’s website
- Announce events or support event communication as it relates to church life events and activities for FPCP members and the general community
- Support the church’s various communication-related activities.
Announcement or Event Communication
To publicize information about an announcement or an upcoming event, please contact the following:
- Sunday Bulletin: Julie Thompson
- Prayer/Praise Requests: Deacons Prayer List
- Facebook Page/Group Assistance or Posting: Susan Underhill
- Website Content: Susan Underhill
Please note that material submitted may be edited for content or space requirements.
Building Use Request and/or Add Meetings or Activities to the FPCP Calendar
To request the use of a room or meeting space at FPCP, and/or to include your meeting or activity on the church schedule, please submit a Building Use Form to Susan Underhill or place the completed form in the inbox outside of Susan’s office. Paper copies of this form may also be found on the wall outside Susan’s office in the 1st floor office hallway.
Where and When?
The Communication Committee meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Hearth Room. If Marketing, Communication, Social Media, or Audio/Video production is your thing, we’re always looking for people with a broad range of communication interests and skills to help with this important task!