Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
Also, let us know if you want us to send you a star(s) from the Jan. 3rd service.
Leave us your name and mailing address win the Friendship Pad Comments and we’ll mail it to you.
Stars are available through the end of January 2021.
- Message: The Light of the World
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor and Darlene Maginley, Director for Children’s Ministry
- Music provided by FPCP’s Vocal Quartet
- Scripture: John 8:12-20 (NRSV) and Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Sermon Shortcut: The Children’s Sermon in today’s service video starts at 07:25.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of our grandparents, from the Kammeraad family and in honor of the memory of all those that we have lost in the past year, from Frederick and Kimberly Heldmeyer.
Today, we are at the half-way point of our January sermon series on the subject of light. The message today addresses Jesus as the light of the world. We are focusing on the ways in which Jesus Christ, the Light of the world, can push back the darkness, both in our personal lives, and in the world.
Reminder: If you were not at the Parking Lot service on Epiphany Sunday (Jan. 3rd) but still wish to have a star, they are still available to pick up at the church through the month of January. Look for them in the outside mailbox between the parking lot doors. For those who can’t visit the church or are from out of town, please let us know how many you would like via the ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD (don’t forget to provide your name and address) and we will mail the star(s) to you.