Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Talking Points – Talking with Gratitude
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Sr. Minister
- Liturgist: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth & Early Adults
- Today’s Music was provided by the 2019 Chancel Choir, directed by Dr. Jerry Smith
- Scripture: Psalm 100 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Sermon Shortcut: Today’s Children’s Message can be found at 8:13.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of Carol Dodge’s birthday from the Simescu and Dodge families.
This Sunday concludes our fall sermon series entitled “Talking Points.” Our final point is that of Gratitude, a natural by-product of focusing on God’s character. On this combined Thanksgiving Sunday, which is combined this year and Consecration Sunday, we have a perfect opportunity to express our thanks and gratefulness for all that we have been given by God, as well as the opportunity to share what we have been given by others.