Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Talking Points – Talking in Love
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Sr. Minister
- Liturgist: Tom Weaver, Elder
- Today’s Music was provided by the Joyful Ringers Bell Choir, directed by Sue Scott
- Scripture: 1 Corinthians 13:1-8a (NIV) and 1 John 4:19-21 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Sermon Shortcut: Today’s Children’s Message can be found at 12:33.
Today’s flowers were given:
- in loving memory of Patricia Kelly and Marjorie Feely (Steve Marulis’ sisters) from Steve and Sandy Marulis,
- and in gratitude for 40+ years of membership in the First Presbyterian Church of Plymouth and in gratitude for our parents, children and grandchildren, by Jack and Kiki Farrow.
As we near the end of our fall sermon series entitled “Talking Points,” this week we look at the topic of Love. Using passages from 1 Corinthians and 1 John, we look at the way God loves us as a model for how we should love others. And the point is, we should love them with both our words AND our actions. If our spoken love is different than our actions, we are not truly showing and sharing the love we are receiving from God our Father.