- Message: Talking Points – Talking about Grace
- Lead Speaker: Associate Pastor Candidate Ashley Smith Ashley
- Liturgist: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults
- Today’s Music was provided by the Smith Family, accompanied by Sharon Smith.
- Scripture: Ephesians 2:4-10 (NRSV)
- Sermon Study Questions
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Sermon Shortcut: Today’s Children’s Message can be found at 11:28.
Today’s flowers were given:
- in loving memory of Elizabeth Bosselman and Madelyn Curran and Michael Botte from Tom and Betty Curran.
Service Summary: Continuing with our fall sermon series entitled “Talking Points,” this week we look at the topic of Grace. We are pleased to welcome to the pulpit Associate Pastor Candidate Ashley Smith Ashley for her candidating sermon as she addresses this topic. Grace, as Ashley pointed out, is the merited favor that God extends to us, despite the fact that we are sinners – we don’t deserve it, and yet, God gives it to us anyway. We hope you will gain great hope from this message today.