- Message: Talking Points – Humility
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Liturgist: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults
- Today’s Music was provided by the piper Dave Martin, and and by the Fifth Season Ensemble, accompanied by Sharon Smith.
- Scripture: Micah 6:6-8 (NIV), and Colossians 3:12-14 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Sermon Shortcut: Sorry, there’s no Children’s Message this week in the service.
Today’s flowers were given:
- in memory of her parents, Warren L. Seibert and Rose Jean Seibert Swisher, Richard Swisher, and her aunt Martha Agee and her uncle Richard Agee, by Jim and Jan Sockolosky, and
- in memory of William and Thelma Stokes, who brought the celebration of St. Andrew’s Sunday to our church, by Jim and Jan Sockolosky.
Service Summary: As we continue with our fall sermon series entitled “Talking Points,” this week we look at the topic of Humility. We looked at several ways to better understand first what humility is, and second, how we can develop humility in our own lives, and in the world in which we live.