Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: Disciplined Disciples
- Paster: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music by the FPCP Chancel Choir and the FPCP Congregation accompanied by the Joyful Ringers Bell Choir
- Scripture: Proverbs 6:6-11; 15:19, 31-33 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message today can be found at 8:00.
Today’s flowers are given:
- In loving memory of Donald Sellers, Sr., on his birthday, August 16, by Anne Sellers and family, and
- In celebration of Cindy Jones & Pat Wright’s birthdays from Gwyn Jones.
Today in our sermon on Proverbs, we focus on the need be like the ants referred to in Proverbs 6 at verse 6. Ants are dedicated, diligent and disciplined, they take advantage of opportunities to plan for the future and they work together as a team to accomplish tasks too big for only one. Yet while they work hard, they also know how to rest and regenerate their energy for future tasks. Ants are a great example for us as Christians to consider as we work together toward the work that God has set before us.