Happy New Year! Our on-line service took a much-needed break this weekend. So, although a little delayed, here is the Epiphany/Star Sunday Online Service.
Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
Also, let us know if you want us to send you a star(s). Leave us your name and mailing address win the Friendship Pad Comments and we’ll mail it to you.
- Message: The Light of a Star
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Music provided by the Solid Brass Ensemble, the 2019 FPCP Chancel Choir, and the Smith Family Singers
- Scripture: Matthew 2:1-12 (NIV) and Psalm 19 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin (Note: This is the bulletin from the Parking Lot service)
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Sunday School is on holiday — no children’s activities are posted this Sunday.
Today’s flowers were given in honor of Epiphany Sunday by the FPCP Flower Fund.
Today, on Epiphany Sunday, we are beginning our January sermon series on the subject of light. The message today is based on the wisemen following the star to find the child Jesus. We further emphasize the light of the star aspect of Epiphany by handing out stars with biblical key words to all who wish to have one. These stars suggest something that may be significant to you this year. If you were not at the Parking Lot service on Sunday but wish to get a star, they are available to pick up at the church through Monday, Jan. 11th. Look for them in the outside mailbox between the parking lot doors. For those who can’t visit the church or are from out of town, please let us know how many you would like via the ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD (don’t forget to provide your name and address) and we will mail the star(s) to you.