- Message: Life Together – Together Forever and Ever and Ever
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Liturgist: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults
- Today’s Music provided by the 2019 Chancel Choir & Congregation, Cheryl Scott Lindberg on French Horn, and Sue Scott, Organist
- Scripture: Revelation 21;1-7 (NIV) and 1 Corinthians 13:12-13 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Sermon Shortcut: The Children’s Sermon in today’s service video starts at 08:53.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of Clifford G. and Dorothy M. Smith, by their son Lary and Barbara Smith.
During our final of 4 services entitled “Life Together,” today’s message is: Forever and Ever and Ever. Whether we are looking at life together, even when we’re not together, or life during either the storms or the deserts in our lives, we are looking at overcoming the difficulties we face. However, when we’re looking at life together with God and the host of believers, we can focus on the promises of eternity that we have been given by God Himself. Promises of no more tears, or suffering or pain or loss. Promises of a wonderful future of joy and eternal love.