- Message: Life Together: Together… But Not
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Liturgist: Ted Porter, Co-Manager, Presbyterian Thrift Shop
- Today’s Music provided by Geff Phillips, and the FPCP Chancel Choir
- Scripture: Romans 12:2-18 (NRSV)
- Sermon Study Questions
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Sermon Shortcut: The Children’s Sermon in today’s service video starts at 10:33:00
Today’s flowers were given in honor of our parents, by Dana and Teri Stonerook.
As we start our fall online programming, we also begin a 4-week series entitled “Life Together.” Today’s message is: Together… But Not. In it, we begin by looking at all the changes that we have seen in our lives.
But even in the face of all of these changes, it’s important to remember that we are all part of the body of Christ, and as such, we live in community with one another. Today, we look at how we are doing this despite the challenges the world is facing.
One example of how we are living in community with others is the Presbyterian Thrift Shop – Thrift on Main. This business is a labor of love, begun by the women of FPCP in 1950, which has continued to serve Plymouth and the surrounding communities for the past 70 years. As part of the Thrift Shop’s 7oth Anniversary celebration, today’s service was filmed entirely on site at 331 N. Main Street. We hope you will enjoy hearing about the ways in which the Thrift Shop and its volunteers, as well as many others of our church, have served God and countless others through the sharing of their many gifts and talents.