Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: I AM the Good Shepherd
- Lead Minister: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults
- Assisting: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music provided by FPCP’s Congregation and the Chancel Choir (pre-recorded)
- Scripture: John 10:11-20 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 8:07.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of my mother, Bess Marie Basch, from Klotylda Phillippi.
This week is the fourth Sunday in Lent, and we’re looking at the next topic in our “I AM” Lenten Sermon Series – “I AM the Good Shepherd.” Rev. Hovermale helped us understand the relationship between the shepherd and his sheep, which parallels the relationship between Jesus and his people.