Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: I AM the Bread of Life; Communion and Anniversary Sunday
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Music provided by FPCP’s Congregation (pre-recorded) and FPCP’s Quartet
- Scripture: John 6:25-35 (NRSV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- There is no Children’s Message today’s service due to Communion.
Today’s flowers were given in loving memory of Sara Evans and Megan Elizabeth Danish, by their loving family, and in loving memory of our mothers, Helen Meldrum and Margaret Bell, by Jon & Kathleen Meldrum.
This week is the third Sunday in Lent, and on this Communion Sunday, we’re looking at the next topic in our “I AM” Lenten Sermon Series – “I AM the Bread of Life.” Rev. Campbell shared with us how we shifted from the Old Testament idea of Bread from Heaven as physical bread – manna – that would only sustain a person for a day to the New Testament idea of Christ as the Living Bread, which sustains us for eternity.