Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: I AM the Resurrection and the Life
- Lead Minister: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister
- Assisting: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults, Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Pre-recorded Music provided by the FPCP Chancel Choir with the Brass Ensemble and the Congregation
- Scripture: John 11:17-27 (NIV), John 12:32-44 (NIV), and John 20:11-22 (NIV)
- Parking Lot Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 7:55.
Today’s flowers were dedicated to the glory of God and
- in the memory and influence of our dear grandmothers, Beatrice Stonerook and Marie Benning from Dana and Teri Stonerook
- and in honor of Judy Morgan and in memory of Don Morgan, with grateful thanks for their outstanding contribution to our church.
Our “I AM” Lenten Sermon Series concludes on Easter Sunday, where we look at Jesus’ statement “I AM the Resurrection and the Life.” This statement, spoken to his friend Martha as she lamented the death of her brother Lazarus, assures her and us today, that death is temporary, and that he, like Lazarus, will rise from the dead when it is time, and will be renewed again in God. So, as we celebrate this Resurrection Sunday, be strong in the knowledge that Christ the Lord is risen. He is risen indeed! Hallelujah!