Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: A Commercial Break, Part 2
- Lead Minister: Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Assisting: Brendan Ashley, Guest Liturgist, and Darlene Maginley, Director of Children’s Ministry
- Music provided by the FPCP Congregation and Choir (pre-recorded)
- Scripture: John 15:12 (NRSV), 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (NIV) and James 1:22 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- Watch today’s Sunday School Lesson: What’s in the Bible?
- Children’s Message Shortcut: The Children’s Message in today’s service video starts at 10:17.
Today’s flowers were given in honor of our family and other loved ones, by Robert and Nancy White.
Today, is the second of two sermons entitled “A Commercial Break.” This sermon, in keeping with Valentine’s Day, looks at love and how Christian have learned to love through the example of Jesus Christ (and Mr. Rogers). Our Bible verses today give us several ways in which we are instructed on the nature of love and the way to express love to others.