Are you joining us today in our online worship service?
Please sign in to our ONLINE FRIENDSHIP PAD
We’d love to know who you are!
- Message: A Commercial Break, Part 1
- Lead Minister: Rev. Mark Hovermale, Pastor for Youth and Early Adults
- Assisting: Rev. Emily Riley Campbell, Senior Minister and Ashley Smith Ashley, Associate Pastor
- Music provided by the FPCP Congregation and Choir (pre-recorded)
- Scripture: Acts 5:1-11 (NIV) and Acts 6:5-12 (NIV)
- Sermon Study Questions
- Service Bulletin
Family Ministry (For children ages K-5):
- There is no Sunday School Lesson today
- Children’s Message Shortcut: There is no Children’s Message today today
Today’s flowers were given in memory of loved ones from Ron & Karen Davlin.
Today, is the first of two sermons entitled “A Commercial Break.” The first sermon is about what our personal commercials tell about us to others. These commercials tell others about our decisions and values, about where our hearts are, and about the people we spend time with. Are you happy with the commercial you have created with your life; about how you present yourself to others?