You’re Invited to a New Member Mystery Dinner
The New Member Committee is inviting all prospective new members (and current members, too!) to join us for a night of fun, food and fellowship. We will be hosting a “Mystery Dinner” on:
Saturday, April 22nd at 5:30 p.m.
We are in need of both guests and hosts. As hosts, you will have a dinner entrée at your home with several ‘surprise’ guests! As guests, you will bring either a side dish or a dessert to pass and then be treated to a delicious dinner at a “surprise” host’s home. Let’s welcome our newest family members to the table…please consider joining us for this night of frivolity!
- Now through April 15: sign up on Sign Up Genius and choose Host, Side Dish or Dessert
- Saturday, April 22: meet at FPCP at 5:30 to get your location assignment
- Childcare will be provided at FPCP while we dine
- Bring your side dish to your host house, leave desserts at FPCP
- After dinner, at approximately 8:00, everyone returns to church for a community dessert buffet
- At 8:30, gather your kids and dishes and head home
If you would like to join us or if you have questions, please call Karen Danke at 313-618-5936 or by email.