Come and join the fun on July 15-19 from 9:00am – 12:00pm as we explore Group Publishing’s ROAR! Life is Wild • God is Good. Highlights of each day include singing exiting songs; enjoying fun games and snacks; learning about Mission projects throughout the world; and, most importantly, hearing a Bible story that shares the message, “God is Good” as the children move from station to station.
Registration opens on May 1st at a cost of $40 per child, which includes a tee-shirt for every child. So sign up early to save your spot for a roaring good time! Ages are from three years old and potty trained through completed 5th grade.
We are always looking for great volunteers, so follow the link provided to sign up online.
VBS Registration & Volunteering:
VBS registration will begin on Wednesday, May 1st and runs through the first day of VBS on July 15th. To register your child(ren) or to sign up to volunteer (this year, registration/volunteering is online only), go to:
VBS Payment Options:
There are two easy ways to pay for VBS registrations:
- Online Payments
To pay online, go to the FPCP: Give page.
• Click on the “Donate” button; you will be redirected to our online payment form at PayTrace.com.
• In the “One Time Donation Amount” section, on the Donation Amount line, type in the total amount you will be paying for your VBS registration.
• On the ‘Reference/Invoice‘ line, type ‘VBS Registration – [family’s name].’ Please include your family’s name to ensure the payment is applied to the correct family.
• Complete the “Billing Address” and the “Billing Information” sections with your correct information.
• If you have any additional information to share regarding your payment (ex. Payment for more than one family; paying for children with a different last name, etc.), please do so in the “Special Instructions” box.
• Click “I agree with the Payment Terms and Conditions displayed below.”
• Confirm you are not a robot.
• Click “Submit Donation.”
- Cash or Check Payments may be give to or mailed to Stu Dodge c/o FPCP, 701 Church St., Plymouth, MI 48170.